Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Kristin + Tom

Please click the photo to start the slide show


I remembered the "interesting meeting" with Tom. I rarely just meet the groom at a coffeeshop alone without the bride. Two guys sitting in the coffee shop, talking about wedding, photos... and romance lol. I will never forget that in my life : )
Kristin and Tom had their wonderful wedding at Pigeon Lake Alberta. It was a beautiful experience for me! The minute I saw Kristin 's wedding dress I already know that I want to give the photos a very classic look! Her dress is beautiful and elegant and so is herself, I loved it! The best part of the whole wedding is their wedding reception and the wedding party is full of energy! We all had a really good time doing photos! Thanks again for having me there and I just love the slide show!