Monday, November 10, 2008

Jen + Dave Wedding

Please click the photo to start the slideshow



When I posted a few of Jen and Dave 's pictures on face book (Edmonton Foto Lovers). I knew that I did a pretty good job for their wedding lol. Lots and lots of emails and questions from friends and photographers asking me like "How do you make the sky so blue?" "How to make them so relaxing in front of you?" Ok, I didnt really "paint" the sky or a lot of touch up. It was a nice and sunny day and all I have to do is to capture the moment at the right time. Jen and Dave are so in love that they dont really noticed me around : ) or I hided myself pretty good...
I would like to thank Jen and Dave for having me there to share a wonderful wedding with them. Please join me to share their amazing wedding!