Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Linda & Alfred

Please click the photo to start the slideshow

This was the first wedding of the year. Chinese people always said " A good start is half way to success." I think I am half way there! WOW WOW!
The wedding ceremony was divided into two parts; traditional Chinese/Vietnamese tea ceremony and the actual wedding.
It was raining in the morning but we have tons of sun shine right after the ceremony. I had a very hard time to make up this slide show because I have thousands of photos to choose from! Well... my finger just can't stay away from the shutter when you have such an awesome couple. Lastly I would like to say thank you to Jolyn from Nuance Occasions for all the beautiful decorations and because of you taking good care of us, I actually had the time to eat lunch with the bride 's family. Please join me and enjoy Linda and Alfred 's beautiful wedding slide show.