Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wes and Julie

Julie and Wes are super photogenic and they love to laugh and we have so much fun doing photos. Julie have been a brides maid twice before her own wedding in the same month. The wedding is simple and beautiful. I don't have to ask them how much they love each other because you can tell by the way they look at each other. The moments that I capture are full of love and romance. For the whole wedding story please check out the slideshow.


Bride getting ready

The moment before she put on her beautiful dress

Since we still have time, we did a few beautiful portraits

A moment after they exchange their rings. Look at the happy face = )

They are so comfortable around me and everything turns out so nice

This is what I called a fun shot!

I love to post the guys

The very last moment of the wedding day